The AXIS Pipeline Construction Group and affiliate business units, AXIS Subsea Consulting and AXIS Marine Management are engaged in:
PROJECT SUPPORT SERVICES
- Reel lay Deck Management Personnel and Equipment, IE: rigid and flex pipe, SS Control Umbilical and Cable lay installation and burial.
- S- lay Deck Management Personnel and Equipment, IE: pipeline installation and Burial
- Shore Approach – provision of pull-in winch and personnel onshore civil site construction or offshore (onboard a vessel or barge)
- Identifying and recruiting qualified operating personnel for the pipeline construction, and subsea construction “SURF” markets.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT and INSPECTION
- Construction Management
- Onshore and Offshore QAQC (welding engineer, welding, and NDT inspection) / HSE Safety reps / Dive and ROV reps,
- Fabrication Management
- Engineering Management
MARINE ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Vessel /Marine Management
- DP vessels and anchor barge
The Managing Director at AXIS offers over forty years of experience in marine asset management, subsea construction “SURF” business development, subsea pipeline construction, diving operations, fabrication & fabrication management, onshore pipe welding, fabrication and general subsea construction.
- Registered with the IMO
- Registered with ABS – up to date COD
- Registered member in IS NET WORLD
- Certified Welding / NDT Inspection Personnel
- HSE / Safety Company Representatives
The clients of Axis include major oil and gas industry leaders in onshore and offshore field development, both domestic and international.