Axis Subsea Construction has the people, capabilities and vision to serve the needs of the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Provide and or support Subsea Business Development
- Provide Fabrication & Fabrication Management
- Provide Spool Base Operations Management & Staff (ie. Welding Management)
- “Sr welding engineer” with 25+ yrs experience on staff experienced with all levels of welding processes and procedures, metallurgy , QA / QC and NDE inspection.
- Provide Diving Operation Support
- Crewing – Marine/Construction
- Provide Offshore Personnel
- Provide Offshore Pipeline Construction Support
- Provide degreed professionals to support engineering and project management
AXIS Subsea Construction offers 40 yrs of experience in subsea construction expertise:
- Spoolbase design, build and operations
- Pipe Welding and fabrication
- Deepwater pipeline installation Reel lay and S – lay
MARINE SPOOL BASE DESIGN BUILD AND MANAGEMENT
AXIS senior management has designed, built and managed the construction and operations of spool bases around the world, in the US Gulf of Mexico, Australia and England.
LARGE CAPITAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
The AXIS SR Management team has firsthand experience in the management of capital projects from conception through completion and ongoing operations. Including but not limited to engineering, procurement, contracting, and construction management.
PIPE WELDING FABRICATING CAPABILITIES
- One site fabrication of: PLETs, PLEMs and manifolds
- Pipe Stalking including PIP and insulated pipe
- 2D and 3D jumpers
- Piping Skids
- On-site SIT / FAT capabilities
- Experience with coated and insulated pipe, pipe-in-pipe (PIP)
- Automated or manual welding processes
PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION REEL LAY & S-LAY
- Provision of pipeline construction crew
- Manage Sub Contractors
- Business Development
AXIS Vessel Management is the company to turn to for marine management services for vessels including but not limited to: crewing, maintenance, inspection and repair, regulatory compliance and construction project management.
For more information on Vessel Management visit our vessel management web page.
For more information on AXIS Subsea Construction services, please contact us.